Washroom Update… Finally
Finally got back into my washroom scene I’ve been putting off for some time now. My PC was rendering slower than usual so I wasn’t in the mood to attempt anything. After making several purchases however – through CG-Axis, Evermotion, and Viz-People – I decided to dress my scene a bit and give it a render. Turns out, I changed something, something I have yet to remember, and it rendered fairly quick.
Except for what is listed is modeled and textured by myself: Fabric (towels, house coat, etc); toilet (excluding the flush mechanism on the wall); pot lights; bottles of body wash, shampoo, etc; vases near tub with twigs; and the collection of a soap dish, soap dispenser, tooth brushes and cup, and container parallel to the vases across the tub.
Typical workflow was used as usual: 3ds max Design 2013, mental ray, and post in Photoshop CS5.5